Here at The PinUp Gal we understand that it can be costly building up your wardrobe to its PinUp potential and we want to help you achieve your PinUp fashion dreams!
So you want to lay-by your wishlist? No problem!
How it works:
1. Add your selected items to your shopping cart and go to the checkout.
2. At checkout select Bank Deposit & Lay-By, in the 'Order Instructions/Comments' specify you wish to use the Lay-By option.
3. A 20% non-refundable deposit* is required on all lay-by requests, and you will receive a follow up email after the initial invoice to notify you of the exact deposit owed.
4. The 20% deposit is due no later than 5 days after layby request is made or order will be cancelled.
5. We will then email you with the total of your order & our Bank Deposit details for you to make your initial 20% deposit & all further payment installments.
- If you would prefer to pay your installments through PayPal your payments can be sent to: email@example.com or you can request a PayPal invoice to be sent to you.
- The balance of the payment will be divided into 4 equal payments.
- After you make each payment you need to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with confirmation of payment, we will then wait 5 business days for the funds to clear into our account.
- When the funds have cleared, we will email you with your remaining balance.
- All payments are due within 8 weeks from the start of lay-by.
- After the 8 weeks when all payments have been completed & all funds have cleared we will post you your goods.
- If you wish to pay off your lay-by sooner simply make one or multiple payments of the remaining monies owed, before the end of the given 8 week period. Email us with the amount paid & once the funds clear we will email you with the amended balance or post your item if it has been paid for in full.
- If the full payment isn't received within 8 weeks and no attempt has been made to contact us with an explanation or to request an extension, then your order will be cancelled and any payments that you have made (excluding a termination fee of the initial 20% non-refundable deposit) will be refunded to the account you provided us with in your lay-by request
Any questions? Just ask: email@example.com
* Upon early cancellation or termination of lay-by the 20% non-refundable deposit is the termination fee. In paying the 20% deposit you are agreeing to all terms & conditions of the lay-by agreement.